- Do you work in project management, software development, IT service management or business management?
- Do you already have basic knowledge of agile frameworks, techniques and tools, especially Scrum? Do you want to practice their application and learn more about them?
- Do you want to be more agile?
- Are you interested in preparing for the international certification of a renowned International Testing Institute confirming your skills and knowledge of Agile and Scrum, which you get the Scrum Master or Product Owner or PMI-ACP title??
- Do you want to gain the Scrum Master, Product Owner or PMI-ACP® credential?
Then our Scrum Master + Product Owner + PMI-ACP course is the right choice for you.
The course is accredited by EXIN (as Agile Scrum Master and Agile Scrum Product Owner). EXIN is a renowned international accreditation and certification body with more than 30 years of tradition and more than 2 000 000 graduates.
Who Is This Course For And What Are Its Benefits?
This course is suitable for Project, Program & Product Managers, Business Analysts, Team Leaders, Designers, Programmers (Developers), Testers and anybody else who:
- Is interested in the agile way of working
- Wishes to understand what agile is and how it works
- Wants to manage product development effectively and efficiently
- Wants to deliver products quickly and on time
- Wants to create a transparent product delivery environment
- Wants to protect the level of quality
- Wants to gain the knowledge and skills a Scrum Master should have.
2 day classroom course, delivered by our experienced trainers.
The course can be delivered in English, German, Czech or Slovak.
1. Agile way of working
- Agile basics revision
- Development process
- Agile Manifesto
- The family of agile frameworks & methods - Kanban, Lean, eXtreme Programming, Continuius Delivery, DevOps, Scrum
- Scrum basics and values
- Scrum roles
- Scrum events
- Scrum artifacts
3. Agile estimating, planning, monitoring (advanced level)
- Planning onion, progressive planning
- Product vision & roadmap
- Relative estimating
- Monitoring work progress
4. Scaling Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Managing dependencies
- Scrum of Scrums
5. Scrum adoption
- Agile practices - eXtreme Programming
- ADAPT principle
- Patterns for adopting Scrum
- Patterns for spreading Scrum
- Typical obstacles and how to deal with them
6. Agile contracts and environment
- Setting up agile contracts
- Setting up a proper environment for a successful agile transformation
7. Tips for exam success
Virtual QA session with one of our student - Professional Scrum Product Owner - PSPO I certification preparation.
Our Agile Scrum Master + Product Owner + PMI-ACP course delegates receive:
- Pre-course instructions
- Our full colour Event Manual
- An electronic version of official "Scrum Bible" - The Scrum Guide from Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland, the "godfathers" of Scrum
- On demand e-mail support from the moment they order the course
- Certificate of Completion, which can be used e.g. to claim PDUs (Professional Development Units)
Doing the recommended pre-course preparation:
- Makes it easier for you to understand the subject matter during the course
- Reduces the time required for the course, so you will spend less time out of office
- Allows you to make use of our quality guarantee.
Our Bratislava and Prague public courses are held at our modern training centers with easy transport accessibility, public transport links and barrier-free access. We offer our students free parking, wired internet access, coffee breaks and lunches at a local restaurant included in the course fee. To students, who arrive early in the morning, we offer a breakfast for free.
For more information about our trainig venues please click here.
Open, semi-open & in-company courses
We run our courses as open, semi-open and in-company. If you are interested in an in-company course offer, please contact us.
Please see our Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices for our upcoming courses & their pricing.
If you require in-house training please contact us, giving the desired number of delegates, location and date range.
All listed prices are exclusive of VAT, which is applied and charged in line with relevant legal regulations. Our terms & conditions apply.
If you adhere to all trainer's instructions, participate in the whole course and want to resfresh your knowledge after some time, you can repeat the course with us once more for free within 1 year from its completion.
Best Price Guarantee:
Our Course Date Guarantee
We value both the time and money of our customers. We therefore guarantee you that if you make a binding course booking with us and pay your participant fee on time, we will not cancel the given training due to lack of participants or any other subjective reasons.
Since the company establishment we have not cancelled a single course with delegates booked onto it.
Our Know-how Retention Guarantee
In case your employee, who took the Scrum Master course with us paid by your company, terminates employment with you, you can take advantage of our know-how retention guarantee. It means that a replacement employee nominated by you can attend the same course for free. You will pay only fee for his lunches & refreshments during the course.
Just provide us with a copy of the employment contract termination notice of the previous employee.
Your replacement employee can take the course within 1 year from the original course. The course date has to be agreed at least 15 calendar days before the start of the chosen course. We assume the replacement employee will use the study materials left behind by the original graduate. If your company does not have the study materials anymore we will provide you with a new copy at cost.
In case the course date, which you choose, would be fully occupied by participants who attend the course for the first time and not as a part of our know-how retention guarantee, we will contact your employee and offer him/her a new course date.
Training Course Calendar
The schedule of all our public training courses is avaliable under Public Training Courses Calendar & Prices.
How to book a course?
Please fill in our order form or contact us by e-mail at: or call us at +421 949 218 061.